Cyber Monday deal on KVM SSD VPS services. Whatever your application, ProlimeHost has a Virtual Private Server to match your unique hosting requirements. We’re offering Free Double Bandwidth and RAM on all new VPS orders (No Coupon Required). This is a deal you cannot afford to pass up.
Join the ProlimeHost VPS revolution today
Lightning Fast SSD Virtual Servers
|1 Core, 2.4 Ghz||2 Core, 2.4 Ghz||2 Core, 2.4 Ghz||3 Core, 2.4 Ghz||4 Core, 2.4 Ghz|
|40 GB SSD Space||60 GB SSD Space||80 GB SSD Space||100 GB SSD Space||150 GB SSD Space|
|1 GB RAM||2 GB RAM||3 GB RAM||4 GB RAM||6 GB RAM|
|2 IP Addresses||2 IP Addresses||2 IP Addresses||2 IP Addresses||2 IP Addresses|
|500 GB Bandwidth||500 GB Bandwidth||500 GB Bandwidth||650 GB Bandwidth||750 GB Bandwidth|
|Root Access||Root Access||Root Access||Root Access||Root Access|
|DC: Peer1, Los Angeles||DC: Peer1, Los Angeles||DC: Peer1, Los Angeles||DC: Peer1, Los Angeles||DC: Peer1, Los Angeles|
|1 GBPS Port||1 GBPS Port||1 GBPS Port||1 GBPS Port||1 GBPS Port|
|Only $19/mo Order Now||Only $29/mo Order Now||Only $39/mo Order Now||Only $49/mo Order Now||Only $59/mo Order Now|
How Are We Different?
- Hardware Based Virtualization: KVM hardware based virtualization offers enterprise performance and higher scalability, which appreciably improves workloads.
- Xeon CPUs & SSD Storage: All of our virtual private servers are built with Intel Xeon processors and SSD drives configurated in RAID10 for optimal performance.
- Root Access Enabled: Virtual Private Servers act as individual servers, so root access allows you to configure and install your own OS & other applications.
- SolusVM Powered: SolusVM is the web hosting industry’s leading control panel. This CP allows you to shut down, reboot and reinstall your operating system.
- 24/7 Technical Support: We don’t want our customers to just be satisfied. Our goal is to have raving fans, and we do that by providing support 24/7/365 with outstanding response AND resolution times.
- Enterprise-class Hardware: Enterprise class hardware is designed to perform under high loads 24/7/365, ensuring that our customer’s websites are always online.
- 1 Gbps Network Link: Don’t settle for restrictive 100Mbps network links. These have gone by the wayside with floppy drives and dial up connections. 1 Gbps network uplink ports ensure the fastest transfer speeds.
- Noction Optimized Network: Noction records measurements such as packet loss, historical reliability, latency and maximum peer capacity to calculate best cost & performance route optimization.
- Dual Power Supplies In Everything: We’ve engineered built-in redundancy by installing dual power supplies in all of our servers, minimizing downtime due to hardware failures, ensuring our client’s sites remain online 24/7.
- Dedicated Account Manager: Since you know your business better than anyone else, our dedicated account managers work directly with you to ensure that ProlimeHost provides the best possible client experience.
Simple | Powerful | Reliable.
We believe the key to the best business relationships is a thorough understanding of customer needs, priorities and expectations. We always strive to deliver innovative products and state-of-the-art technologies that meet the ever-changing requirements of our customer.
Brought to you by ProlimeHost
We only use enterprise-class hardware in our dedicated servers  and offer a four (4) hour hardware replacement. Throw in IPMI for remote management, support for public and private networks, free operating system (OS) re-installs, and SATA, SAS & SSD (including NVMe) storage. Call 1-877-477-9454 or contact us . We’re here to help.