It is with immense pleasure that we launch our KVM SSD VPS services. Whatever your application, ProlimeHost has a Virtual Private Server to match your unique hosting requirements. For a limited time only, we’re offering Free Double Bandwidth and RAM on all new VPS orders. This is a deal you cannot afford to pass up.
Join the ProlimeHost VPS revolution today
Lightning Fast SSD Virtual Servers
|1 Core, 2.4 Ghz||2 Core, 2.4 Ghz||2 Core, 2.4 Ghz||3 Core, 2.4 Ghz||4 Core, 2.4 Ghz|
|40 GB SSD Space||60 GB SSD Space||80 GB SSD Space||100 GB SSD Space||150 GB SSD Space|
|1 GB RAM||2 GB RAM||3 GB RAM||4 GB RAM||6 GB RAM|
|2 IP Addresses||2 IP Addresses||2 IP Addresses||2 IP Addresses||2 IP Addresses|
|500 GB Bandwidth||500 GB Bandwidth||500 GB Bandwidth||650 GB Bandwidth||750 GB Bandwidth|
|Root Access||Root Access||Root Access||Root Access||Root Access|
|DC: Peer1, Los Angeles||DC: Peer1, Los Angeles||DC: Peer1, Los Angeles||DC: Peer1, Los Angeles||DC: Peer1, Los Angeles|
|1 GBPS Port||1 GBPS Port||1 GBPS Port||1 GBPS Port||1 GBPS Port|
|Only $19/mo Order Now||Only $29/mo Order Now||Only $39/mo Order Now||Only $49/mo Order Now||Only $59/mo Order Now|
How Are We Different?
- Hardware Based Virtualization: KVM hardware based virtualization offers enterprise performance and higher scalability, which appreciably improves workloads.
- Xeon CPUs & SSD Storage: All of our virtual private servers are built with Intel Xeon processors and SSD drives configurated in RAID10 for optimal performance.
- Root Access Enabled: Virtual Private Servers act as individual servers, so root access allows you to configure and install your own OS & other applications.
- SolusVM Powered: SolusVM is the web hosting industry’s leading control panel. This CP allows you to shut down, reboot and reinstall your operating system.
- 24/7 Technical Support: We don’t want our customers to just be satisfied. Our goal is to have raving fans, and we do that by providing support 24/7/365 with outstanding response AND resolution times.
- Enterprise-class Hardware: Enterprise class hardware is designed to perform under high loads 24/7/365, ensuring that our customer’s websites are always online.
- 1 Gbps Network Link: Don’t settle for restrictive 100Mbps network links. These have gone by the wayside with floppy drives and dial up connections. 1 Gbps network uplink ports ensure the fastest transfer speeds.
- Noction Optimized Network: Noction records measurements such as packet loss, historical reliability, latency and maximum peer capacity to calculate best cost & performance route optimization.
- Dual Power Supplies In Everything: We’ve engineered built-in redundancy by installing dual power supplies in all of our servers, minimizing downtime due to hardware failures, ensuring our client’s sites remain online 24/7.
- Dedicated Account Manager: Since you know your business better than anyone else, our dedicated account managers work directly with you to ensure that ProlimeHost provides the best possible client experience.
Simple | Powerful | Reliable.
We believe the key to the best business relationships is a thorough understanding of customer needs, priorities and expectations. We always strive to deliver innovative products and state-of-the-art technologies that meet the ever-changing requirements of our customer.
If you have any questions about our services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 877-477-9454. You can also PM me on Skype at infusingmarkets or on AIM at plhsales for any help! Or visit www.prolimehost.com for 24/7 live sales chat
Brought to you by ProlimeHost
We’ve been in the web hosting industry for ten years, helping hundreds of clients succeed in what they do best and that’s running their business. We specialize in VPS and Dedicated Servers, with data centers in Los Angeles, Denver and Singapore. We’re here to help.